No Recovery, No fee. 877.241.9554
EN ESPAÑOL

Committed to a Superior

Level of Client Communication

request a free case evaluation now

Family turns grief into action after 22-year-old son dies from accidental fentanyl poisoning

“The difference between high and die is a matter of micrograms in a dosage.” Charlie Ternan, 22, took just one pill thinking it was a Percocet that would alleviate his back pain.

RequestFree case evaluation

Call us at (877) 241-9554 or fill out the form below and we will respond within 15 minutes

Top Rated Super Lawyers - 2021
Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateClick Here